Our history in pictures

 

The stained glass window depicts the story of the healing at the Pool of Bethesda. It was the gift of the Morley family who came to Jersey from Leeds in 1864. They installed this window in 1912 as a memorial to their son, a doctor, who died on the way to attend a patient.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ship and the shell is our own logo and reflects our position  by the harbour and our journeying in faith.

 

 

 


Printer Printable Version